I'm feeling very well -Arteta


Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta says he has now fully recovered from coronavirus.

The 37-year-old tested positive for the virus 10 days ago, just before the Premier League postponed all its fixtures.

Players and staff at Arsenal have been self-isolating since Arteta was diagnosed, but the Spaniard believes he is now back to full health.

"I’m very well now, I feel that I have recovered,” Arteta told Spanish television channel La Sexta.

“It took me three or four days to start feeling much better and with more energy, to leave the symptoms behind, and now the truth is that I feel very well.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST INπŸ†• : NYSC ends orientation camp activities

Covid-19 fears catches up with Nigeria as FG bans officials from foreign trips

Coronavirus:9 states with confirmed and suspected cases of Covid-19 in Nigeria